Each one of us want our house to be beautifully decorated so that our relatives appreciate and praise our efforts.Having a beautiful house is everyone’s choice but do we really care to decorate our house? I think many of them do their best to do so but can’t manage to get the most of their creativity.
I would suggest simple things that won’t require much money or effort but it can make your house beautiful. Let us discuss these tips for decorating a house below:
- Always keep your house clean and tidy as it has been rightly said “Cleanliness is next to Godliness.” If you can keep your house clean then it can be both safe for your family as well as the visitors would also like it.
- Change the Curtains of your room every week. If possible try to change the curtains of every room at least once in a week and you will see how your house glowing with neatness like never before.
- Try to keep the number of things in the drawing room to the minimum.A sofa set,Television and a Center Table can do the trick.The lesser and the most important ones in the drawing room,the more beautiful your room would look.
- Keep the Center table of your drawing room full of space. If you want you can keep a Flower vase in the middle of the table but keep the rest of the table empty. Make it a habit to change the Flowers everyday if you have kept real flowers else you can keep fake Flowers that can last long.
- The Kitchen is an important place of your house so do not ignore it. Do not eat food in the Kitchen and keep your Kitchen clean. Have a Kitchen Chimney for your house that would help in soaking excess oil from your Kitchen.
- The type of furniture you choose can go a long way in making your house look extraordinary so buy a furniture after careful review. Get a furniture that suits your home. For example if you have a small room then buy small furniture instead of big and bulky ones that can make your house look shabby.
- Dining room is the place where you can cherish some golden moments of your life so keep suffocating dust and bad odors away from it.
- The more creative persons can give each room a separate theme.If you want you can get an idea from interior decoration magazines. May be not like a professional but it can definitely make your house look polished.
- Change the position of furniture every 3 months, that would help in keeping the room always new.
- You can add few decorative plants,paintings,wooden artwork in your house to make it look cheerful and beautiful.